Suggestions for Special Issues
The Semantic Web journal welcomes suggestions for special issues, to be sent to the Editors-in-Chief. Please include the following information.
- Topic of the special issue
- Names of all guest editors
- A tentative list of reviewers or Guest Editorial Board members
- A short description of the topic
- Why the topic is currently of interest
- Suggested timeline
- Credentials of the guest editors regarding their research impact and their community standing with respect to the topic
- Optionally, any supplementary information
Please note that reviewing for special issues must follow the same open and transparent review process as for all other papers submitted to the journal.
Please also take note of the FAQ.